Quick Wine-Searcher question about # of listings

Wine-Searcher (IIRC) used to show the number of wines a retailer listed with them. It was one way I could get a handle on whether they actually had all their listings in stock (ie- a 600 sq ft shop with 3,000 listings was not likely to actually stock that many). Looking at the site now I don’t seem to be able to find that detail. Is it no longer available or possibly only shown to pro-version subscribers? Thanks.

They used to have a symbol that would show up next to stores that listed price books rather than just inventory. Now I don’t even see where that would be. I would email Winesearcher. They’re usually very responsive.

Thanks. It’s not that big a deal. When I had my biz it was a specific number of listings posted with no tie to whether they were all in stock or not. Just the number of items that lister had sent in their data upload. I guess they don’t do that any more. I don’t see anything in their info pages about inventory integrity of listings. I suppose that shows up in the ratings if a seller has a high non-fill rate.

I know many people feel a wine shouldn’t be listed if it’s not physically in stock, but I never cared so long as the seller was able to respond very quickly if they couldn’t fill the order. Being a small seller I could appreciate the desire to try to fill orders from suppliers’ stock and had a timing disclaimer in my listings to let buyers know there could be a short delay in confirming availability. Things may have changed in that regard though.

I have pro so unsure if its the same or not - but if you click on the seller/store and then head to the bottom of the page its there -
Screen Shot 2016-10-15 at 4.21.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-10-15 at 4.22.17 PM.png

I have noticed a change in the WineSearcher format (mobile). It is almost useless now.

I received a very helpful email from Mr Brown at Wine-Searcher. He was patient, and used detailed instructions (and screenshots) to reveal my lack of thoroughness in evaluating the streamlined, updated format of the mobile site.

Please disregard my off-the-cuff dismissal of a website that I hope to continue to use long into the future.

BTW, my primary focus was on the changed placement of the “Refine Your Search” option when exploring the various wines released by producers such as Ridge, Bedrock, Dirty & Rowdy, etc.

http://www.Wine-Searcher.com
IMG_1201.jpg
IMG_1200.jpg

I just renewed for another year, but the price keeps creeping up. $50 for a year for pro. Worth it, but it was a much better deal at $29.