Women who drink wine have better sex study says

Alex R.

It just seems better when you’ve been drinking

But, We already knew that ! [wow.gif]

Prove it! [wink.gif]

Probably because it makes them tolerate us better.

While that’s undoubtedly true, the article doesn’t say the study was limited to heterosexual women.

Bruce

My data point shows the converse is true if the alcohol of choice is New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.

IMO this is truest after Moscato

I was specifically and intentionally gender neutral.

I said “us,” as in oenophiles. I did not say “men.” The implication, sir, is all on you! neener

[cheers.gif]

Saying this only in humor, not to be disagreeable.

So many jokes to be made, but frankly I’m afraid of the repercussions from Katrina and Siun.

2 glasses of wine here and it nite nite time as I head out to feed the horses.

I see what you did there. [wink.gif]

In the unlikely event anyone is taking this seriously, I’m guessing (1) they did not hold other factors constant in reaching the conclusion, and thus (2) wine drinking probably all or mostly just correlates with women who enjoy sex rather than being a cause of it.

So, you are saying wine doesn’t actually put the ‘screw’ in corkscrew?

What did they always say? Increases the desire, decreases the quality? I think there is something to that. At least for a man, not sure if it’s the same for a woman.

That’s s good phrase, Chris. I hadn’t seen that before but I agree with it.

I believe the original quote (Shakespeare, Macbeth?) was " It giveth the desire but taketh away the performance"

“It provokes the desire but it takes away the performance.” Indeed Macbeth. I expect the line in question was about men, though.

No doubt.

“Increases the desire, decreases the quality.”

vs

“It giveth the desire but taketh away the performance”

Shakespeare had a way with words but Chris has the better version here. Pithy American, even out pithing Shakespeare.