store check - LA wine company

hi,
Wondering if this is a reputable place with good storage?
thank you, MSA

Great store. Good people. Their stock is constantly turning, so they do not have any long term storage.

been around 30+ years and still good.

They have been around since I lived in LA in the late 80s early 90s. I think they are great.

thank you all!
go rams. msa

…and you just instantly lost any credibility you may have had. :slight_smile:

…says the Bears fan who is having a difficult time even watching this dumpster fire of a team get ravaged by the Cowboys right now.

Great store with the lowest prices in the area, but a limited selection. Used to shop there all the time when I lived in West LA.

I don’t recall there being any climate-controlled storage, but I could definitely be ignorant of its existence.

I bought from them for 20+ years and I tell everyone that I NEVER had a bad bottle. Superb job of in selecting what they stock.

Accurate. No climate controlled space. Don’t think they even have AC. But inventory turn around is quick from what I can see.

They do have AV but rarely use it because they are about 1 mile from the ocean.

Each time i’ve been there it’s been noticeably warm in the place in 80 degree weather outdoors. I bet today might be sweltering.

Never had issues buying from them. It’s about 2 miles from our house and I used to go there weekly upto about 15 years ago. Still go occasionally.

Each time i’ve been there it’s been noticeably warm in the place in 80 degree weather outdoors. I bet today might be sweltering.

They just turn on the AC, no problem.

I sure hope they have AC. Temp history for LAX, which is a couple of miles away:
LAX_Temps.png