Buy your Wine Berserkers Lapel Pin HERE! Show your Berserker Pride! (SOLD OUT!)

If you’ve been to wine events and later found out that some other Berserkers were there, and you WISH you had known before or during the event, so you could meet up and skip arm-in-arm through the event together in perfect harmony…you need a Wine Berserkers Lapel Pin!!!

Only $7.45 for one, including $2.45 postage, or $5.00 each for 2 or more, including postage and a portion of the proceeds will go to Laura’s House, who has been supported for many years by Berserkers nationwide. 3/4" in diameter, 100% sexy.

Wear it proudly at ALL wine events so some know to find you, and others know to avoid you!
fullsizeoutput_1742.jpeg
TO PURCHASE ONLY ONE AT $7.45, CLICK HERE
TO PURCHASE TWO OR MORE AT $5.00 EACH, CLICK HERE

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS - you will need to add $15.00 to your order to cover AirPost costs, or, if that’s not possible from PayPal, add more of the units to equal $15.00 in postage (so do 3 more than you want to buy, which will add $15 to the total).

I’ll ship in a small padded envelope. Purchase several if you plan to lose them, or make cufflinks out of them. You can also pick up in person at any event that I’ll be attending…provided I remember to bring them. If so, I’m easy to find…I’ll have a Wine Berserkers Lapel Pin on my person!

Ordered. Now that I will have the pin, I need to get to an event!

Just got 2!

In for 2. Thanks Jay and Todd.

ditto [cheers.gif]

The 100% sexy clinched it!

Wow, already 14 sold! There should be Berserkers at EVERY wine tasting event at this pace…

I will only take advice from people in restaurants wearing that pin.

“Get me the real damn somm’n’liar!”

We were debating how many to get because we are always losing things, got on a tangent and forgot what we were talking about. I just found the thread again, so we’re getting 10.

Should’ve ordered more than 10, I need one for each vest lapel and a couple for my hat & broom… oops & Randy ^^^
<<-----

In for 2. Now what to say when people ask me what does WB mean. [berserker.gif]

29 sold now including the Bowmans’ 10 (or more)

Make that 31!!

Regarding international shipping -

how about I order and pay for two, but you send just one?

Or is there a better way?

Going faster than a Loire Cab Franc at an AFWE convention.

Does the offer include a complimentary bottle of Loire Cab Franc? That would be swell.

I bought for the collector value. I may deign to wear it if I can screw up the courage (and ever wear something with a lapel).

fred

In for 2!

I’d have to check how much postage is to Germany…will get back to you on that.

BTW, we’re almost at 40 sold already. Wow.

Thanks.

BTW, I don’t have the envelopes for these yet - ordered, but waiting to arrive - so these won’t ship likely until next week, all at once. Pics of your pretty faces with the lapel pins would be most welcome

Lastly, let’s thank Jay Hack once again for what appears to be a good idea, based on immediate response time! champagne.gif

(and all I had to do was spend the entire BerserkerFest cleaning out his pool to thank him for the concept)