Do A Preponderance Of Napa Winemakers Lurk Here?

I’ve been told by someone who should know that is the case. Any inside information?

In my short time here, I’ve seen several respond to posts. I know I would be on here “lurking” if I was a winemaker anywhere. These are your customers, and it’s always good to know what they think/want.

Not to mention this community has a lot of very knowledgeable contributors.

How many in a preponderance?

A little less than a plethora.

Preponderance means something roughly like a majority - a superior or greater number or amount. I don’t think that’s what the OP meant; I took it to mean a lot of them, a significant number, more than people realize, something like that.

A, uh, myriad of them?

“Myriad” of them or “a myriad” of them [cheers.gif] ?

Of course they are. If they have any Sales/Marketing skills. If I was a winemaker or winery owner I’d be all over ANY bulletin boards where customers may providing feedback not only on my wines but my competition’s wines. No brainer…

Lots of very high profile winemakers check this site daily. Most will never post, though.

Not a plurality of producers, but plenty.

A paucity if pondering a plenary but we are profusely populated!

This is my poor shot at humor pointed at Mr. Gold. He is an amazing novelist whose writings have captured me. He knows every turn of the phrase, every word. Usually.

Many of them sojourn here.

When mining the wine forums, you can always hit Bedrock.

We all follow our own Piper.

Everyone Monitors Here

You talkin’ about Peter?

Peter Piper picked a preponderance of pickled peppers;
A preponderance of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked;
If Peter Piper picked a preponderance of pickled peppers,
Where’s the preponderance of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

(Answer: In dark cellar-like caves, lurking like shadows.)

champagne.gif

If they take Pride in their craft I’m sure they do.

Mostly in the commerce corner. [whistle.gif]

Well, this is the Alpha and Omega of wine forums so they would be smart to make this their internet Abode. It doesn’t take a Genius to see that a winery can develop a Bond with their customers. It’s easy to sign up too - a few clicks and keystrokes and you’re Dunn.

… but more than a cornucopia.

Hey now, let Dan’s wounds heal.