Wine Library TV reloaded

Episode 1001

Thanks for posting this! We even got a shout out from Gary V!

Thanks for the link! I had no idea the show was back!

like old times

Good for him.

I remember when he started doing those - I never thought they’d go anywhere and after trying to watch one or two I couldn’t get past the schtick. Then he started getting interesting people on once in a while, which was cool. Eventually he became one of the most influential reviewers out, at least for a particular generation of wine drinkers.

He’s the same as ever. Smart guy. I wish him luck.

Super fun to watch. GV, without a question, was a major part of my wine education.

Not sure it’s back other than to comemerate the 10th anniversary. It would be nice.

Lots of fun to watch. Thanks, Gary. Good to see you on WLTV again.

And, oddly, he was the first person I ever heard mention Twitter.

For Die-hard Vayniacs - Bingo!
Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 2.54.34 PM.png

I didn’t realize how much I had missed this. I don’t always agree with his palate, but I learned a lot from the show and it’s always entertaining.

Bring Tooch back!!!

Couldn’t resist

+1. Sniffy sniff gets me every time.

Enjoyed that - is this just a one off show though or the return of Wine Library TV?

I think this will just be an occasional thing

Love it

Ugh…I would love to have him start doing recurring shows. I just don’t think it’s of value to him so I’m sure he won’t.

The guy is incredibly successful now and posting youtube videos on wine won’t get him that much closer to owning the Jets.

I still go back and watch his videos, so much to learn!

What is he driving to give him the financial wherewithal to buy an NFL team? Starting a small VC fund is a long long long way from that goal.

Good to see him back, semi-strange quartet but fun still.