Who's buying Liquid Farm PN?

I’m on the fence.

I hope Crush Distributors in Maine gets some…it would be cool to see great wines like that on the shelves in Vacationland.

Sounds like there’s so little, it will all be sold direct to wine club members.

Has anyone put up a tasting note (critic or otherwise)?

I too am on the fence and leaning against - seems expensive for a first effort and from relatively young vines…

I am tettering. At $58 it is a tough choice. If it was $40 I would be in. At $58 I am thinking of other things I could buy. But I love their chard.

Got 2, why not

I got 2 as well. I’ll try anything twice. [snort.gif]

On the fence here too, for the same reason.

I decided to go in for two just to try it.

Went for 4. I will try anything twice and Christmas is coming up neener

I was a fan of all their wine, but the qpr is lacking from my perspective lately.

I can drink proven producers from proven vineyards for less on average.

Can’t add to what’s been said already. Bought 2 as well.

Jeff poured me a taste during my visit to the winery in January. I thought it was delicious. Light and elegant, pure red fruits.

^ Agreed. Tasted two barrel samples last year and was just as pleased with them as I am with their chards. I don’t think anyone who likes their other offerings will be disappointed at all.

I just had the opportunity to taste this at with Jeff at the winery on Super Bowl Sunday. Also was able to buy a bottle which I consumed this past weekend. Very translucent color, beautiful aromatics (right out of the gate), lots of red fruit on the palate, but with enough acidity to make the wine feel light, with a long finish. No stem inclusion, so very clean. This reminded me a lot of a Bertheau village Chambolle. I liked this a lot and would highly recommend you try it - I realize it is pricey for a first time wine, but this was very good. I went in for six.

I trust LF to make good wine so I am in. I was fascinated by the very low Brix at which the grapes were picked so I had to try it.

I really enjoy LF Chards, but it seem strange to come with the Pinot at such a high price point. Almost gives me the impression that they think it is better than the Chardonnay. I was excited to try it, thinking it would come in at $40, but I’m a pass at this $$$.

You read my mind. Those were my thoughts exactly!

I was hoping that they might be sending one down for Falltacular this weekend but alas, I don’t see it on the list :frowning:

It is definitely an ambitious price point for a first pinot offering, but without having had it, I couldn’t speculate on whether it’s worth that or not. As others have said, they’re probably banking on the trust their customers have based around the very good chardonnays that they make, but $58 puts them into competition with a lot of very good and well-established pinot options out there.

I certainly wish them the best, they’re very good folks and they’ve done a great job starting up LF. It’s only a good thing when there are more high quality wines going into the market.