2014 Anthill Farms offer

Has anyone sampled any of these? I am a big fan but would appreciate some info if available.

I had the 2013 Peters Pinot last week and followed it over two nights.

It was fantastic. Higher acid, red fruit style with a great herbaciousness from the whole clusters.

have not tried the 14’s but am a fan in general… curious if anyone has tried a Harmony Lane… bought the 1st vintage last year but haven’t tried it yet…

a little disappointed in the price hikes… SC up 12% to 38 and the SVD’s up $4 to $48, but in reality these are still very fairly priced compared to most of their peers…

Also curious as well, I have enjoyed a few bottles of the Peters Syrah and some others but haven’t gone very deep on any Pinot’s from them. Almost got the impression I was better off trying to source some Pinot with a few years of bottle age?

What do we know about the use and % of whole cluster at Anthill? I have wondered about that over the years.

Peters, Campbell Ranch and Tina Marie have been excellent pinots, year after year, in my opinion.

I know the Peters has give or take 50% whole cluster with the other wines having similar, according to Galloni on his write up of the 13’s.

Stylistically, this is a good producer for me. Hits kind of a middle of the road between big California pinot and others that are overly austere. I prefer the slightly more complex single vineyard offerings. The other thing that keeps me coming back every year is their excellent customer service. My first shipment ever, they shipped right into the teeth of a cold snap. All the bottles had blown corks. They graciously replaced the whole lot. That goes a long way in my book.