How many producers in your cellar?

• 1-50
  • 51-100
  • 100-150
  • 150-200
  • 200-250
  • over 250

0 voters

When looking up the answer to what are the top five producers in your cellar, I was shocked by how many different producers are in my cellar. Curious how everyone else’s cellar looks.

128 in my cellar. Not hard to do when you buy a lot of wines from importers like Envoyer, Rob Panzer, Fass Selections.

133 for me.

89 for me.

I was amazed how many producers I have only one or two bottles. Some are producers who may no longer meet my palate, some are gifts but the number still shocked me.

More than I thought; 87.

Close to or just more than 250!!

117 here.

71 in an inventory somewhere between 350 to 400.

Working on the inventory now that I’m at capacity so I can figure out what types to purchase as I consume current wines.

1. I have 32 singles, but it surprised me how many of those were purposeful acquisitions (like my last bottle of '85 Chasse-Spleen) and not just “whatever” (like a shipping slot filler freebie, or something I picked up to try and never got around to).

Yes, I’ll admit I’m a wine butterfly, as I’m firmly in the 150-200 range, yet with only 2 producers where I have > 12 bottles (and one of them - Penfolds - will slowly ebb below that number).

I voted in the lowest category, but I think I’m right about 50 give or take a couple with a total bottle count north of 400.

me too. go birds!

One can only hope, Matt!!!

Hard to believe we are only a game out of first place the way they are playing.

~480 producers representing ~1380 specific wines.

366 producers

1. Yup, Go Eagles. Despite frenzy, huge believer in Chip. Team needs a good bounce or two!

Rookie. [whistle.gif]

I have 59. [wink.gif]

1. A few more than I though since I stopped buying almost 2 years ago.