Rochioli Pinot SVD-Live/thoughts

Thinking about Little Hill and Riverblock…any scores on these?

No scores, but it’s a good line up.

Have you tried them before?

If not, get one of each and see how your palate rates them.

West Block and 3 Corner are the no-brainers, and additionally I picked up River Block and Sweetwater. Little Hill can be excellent, but it performance over the past decade puts it in the “most variable” category of the single vineyards.

Here are the scores. I love these wines and hard to pick a favorite but West Block has never let me down.

Little Hill RP 92-94+ AG 94
River Block RP 93-95 AG 93
Sweetwater RP 90-93 AG 92
Three Corner RP 93-95+ AG 94
West Block RP 91-93+ AG 91+

I’m trying to cut way back, so it is probably just 3 corner for me. I’ve only had each of them once at this point, and the 3 corner garnered the highest praise, with Sweetwater and West Block a close second.

Cody,
Are these AG’s scores on the 13’s? When I go online, I only see the 12’s being reviewed.

Second wave just hit. I was thinking 2 bottles, added to the cart and they want $27 to ship. At $84/bottle then another $13.50/bottle for shipping is pushing my limits.
With Kutch coming up, I can buy 3/4 bottles with shipping for the same price. Would have liked to try the 3 Corners. Just not sure if I willing to pony up.

Yes, they are the 13’s. Shows these notes and scores were published in Jan. of this year FYI.

Curious, went back online today and, there they are! Must have been “operator error” on my part.

Is the '13 the last vintage of the original 1969 West Block planting?