Say Good Bye to Cor-vin capsule. Argon wine adapter

Just completed my long term solution for argon at a inexpensive cost. I using a 2.5 lb bottle, It holds 70 to 80 cartridge.
Check 5 sources for UHP argon and price from 40.00 to 70.00.
The end is removable and a standard cartridge can be used for more portability.

[/URL][/img]

The J stands for what? Quite a first post.

ROFL!!!

[dance-clap.gif]

John, I have been a lurker for years. Just waiting to come out with a winner !!! LOL

Problem with that is you are setting a precedent that is hard to live up to. [stirthepothal.gif]

If you want to get established here, it is best to start by posting in one of the Maison Ilan threads.

Preferably, posting the same thing in several of the threads.

And take one of these with each of Anton’s posts. [whistle.gif]

Well, he has been lurking for years, so I figured it was OK. champagne.gif

Looks awesome!!

I could have sworn I had seen something similar on WB a while back, so I used the handy-dandy search button and found this thread -Bye bye Coravin capsules - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers

Sure wish I was smart and could build either one of these…as it would save me a TON of $$$ on capsules.

I viewed the same one. It is great !!! but modified only for that one type of use. Mine is convertible, remove the capsule with the fitting and
put in the standard one, either way will work. Lots of argon, very little argon, your choice.

[winner.gif] - that’s for both the OP and the NCFOM follow-up. One of the best one-two combos yet.

Seriously, an impressive bit of Macgyvering. [worship.gif] Did you document the process?

Are you planning on selling this setup?

Minus the coravin itself, and the argon, would you be willing to build and sell another one of those?

I finished the first one 2 weeks ago, and tested it, while showing to friends, a few restaurant owners and wine distributor salespeople.
I made 2 more for friends and the response has been very good.

[rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]

[URL=http://s613.photobucket.com/user/jsteach/media/Mobile%20Uploads/f402f3e7-182d-4d5d-9c00-7b431c092917_zpszzj6cvuj.jpg.html][/url]

Almost pocket size, I’m looking for a holster !!!

+50

That was priceless! Hilarious. I’m still laughing.

With regard to the contraption, J., that’s very nicely done. Did you ever see this post? Bye bye Coravin capsules - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers?

Best,

Kenney

This makes it more likely for me to finally buy one. Haven’t yet because I don’t want to deal with buying cartridges all of the time

Where do we find the fitting that goes into the coravin?