JZ wants more of your money...

New HIGHER end Ace of Spades:

He also told db that the brand was looking to increase Armand de Brignac’s credibility among wine professionals, and not rely on its associations with Jay-Z, an American rapper, record producer, and entrepreneur worth US$520m, according to Forbes

Can’t LOL hard enough.

It may be a touch pricier than Bollinger’s Blanc De Noirs Vieilles Vignes Francaises (which sells for around £500) but it’s cheaper than Krug’s Clos d’Ambonnay, a pure Pinot Noir Champagne which costs £2,000.

Allow me to reiterate my initial position.

LOL.

who is jz?

His wine is worse than his music. And that is saying something.

Jay-Z
Jay
Jigga
Jigga Man
Hov
Hova
Jay Hova
Young Hova
Young Hov
Young
Hovi
Hovito
Young Vito
S Dot
S Dot Carter
Shawn Corey

Full range of wines from 30+ grams of sugar to 0 grams.

I thought cf was a baller.

He’d have to first get some of my money to then get more of it. He has none now.

At first glance I thought this was about Zucc

same

In all his many names, I have never seen JZ.

I think Roberto missed hip-hop. :slight_smile:

I was given a bottle of the Ace. It is pretty average, just ridiculously overpriced. Three bottles of Taittinger Comtes or one bottle of Ace? Really! Neither Jay-Z, JZ or Jay Zed need my money anyway. [berserker.gif]

€120,000 + gratuity. At Nammos Beach Club, Mykonos.
image.jpg

A big FY from JZ to the WB crowd.

Why is anyone surprised? Who doesn’t know about the excess that rappers prefer? Notice I didn’t say “quality”. Blinged out watches, sometimes even proven to be fakes… tacky over the top paint on luxury vehicles… it’s all about getting noticed for spending obscene amounts of money. Imagine if you could dream up the next ‘thing’ with rappers - you’d be rich! You don’t even need a lasting business plan because your product will only be “it” for a short period anyway, den da bruddahs an sistahs be finden sum-tin else to waste their record company money on.

Neal, I get the impression from your post that you (a) don’t own any of JZ’s or even Beyonce’s albums and (b) you probably don’t wear your pants so low your underwear and asscrack show.

[snort.gif]

That’s why you don’t get it.

[rofl.gif]

(psst, neither do I - but don’t tell anyone else here. There might be closet rap fans lurking and I don’t want to lose any street cred I might still retain.)

getting sauced early for july 4th eh?

That call him Mister Knowles.

So, you are saying that these people are ballas?

Maybe they can start posting their tasting notes here!

I’d say that this new bubbly puts Krug’s Clos d’Ambonnay on notice.

The rich Eurotrash need to find a pricier Krug!

:wink: