Berserker Day + Rhys = Broken Resolution

My New Year’s resolution lasted 27 days. I “bought the farm”, the Liquid type, on Berserkers then found my Rhys offering in my in-box. LF Chards and Pink, Rhys Syrah, Skyline, Swan? No, no, no, a thousand times no; I meant yes please, and throw in some wishlists. Then the Rare Wine Co’s '10 Biondi-Santi email hit next. I’m gonna just cancel my email account, or get a night job and a bigger cellar.

No resolutions here, but just as broken!

I told myself I could do one or the other but not both Berserker Day and Rhys since my wine budget is more limited than usual this year (helloooo wedding and honeymoon). Despite reviewing the Berserker Day offers I was somehow able to hold off.

My Rhys allocation was almost exactly what I hoped for, and that made avoiding Berserker Day a little easier.

yes. Liquid Farm, EMH, Patricia Green and a lot of Rhys. My January budget is utterly destroyed, as is February.

. LF, EMH, Rhys, Turley, and some Dr. Frank whites. Nola got me as well. Bad day for me. Realm in a week. pileon

I tried as best i could because i know Realm dr crane and to kalon are coming. Probably with a big price increase too due to RP. Still bought rhys but tamed down, then Riverain cabs, then match cabs. Also turley last week. And Carlisle too.

February, march and april will be non buying months. [wow.gif]

As an recent addition to the Rhys list I didn’t get what I wanted so it was easy to opt for berserker day and kutch instead.

ftfy

“Night job”. I fully expect you to be driving the parking lot bus next time I fly into BLI late at night. :slight_smile: