My Siduri Lifetime Achievement Award...

With my order to Siduri/Novy I placed today, Catherine informed me that my lifetime
purchase total was $100,000.95. Not sure if that’s a record for Siduri…but it’s gotta be way up there.
Probably more than some of their distributors I’m thinking.

I’m eagerly awaiting to see what Adam does to recognize this personal milestone. Perhaps enroll me in
a 12-step program? A lifetime subscription to the WA so I know what Pinots I really should be buying??

Year in & year out, our purchases of Siduri/Novy wines are a no brainer. I think the Novy Syrahs are some of the
greatest Syrah values in Calif.

Tom

It $eem$ that following $omeone from the $tart can have drawback$.

Wow Tom. Was all the wine for your personal consumption or part of a tasting group that shares it? That’s a lot of love.

No…not all my wine. Most of it was for people in my group.
But I do have a pretty fair stash of Siduri/Novy.
Tom

what year did you start buying??

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say “the very start”. [wow.gif]

Congrats to Tom and Adam! [cheers.gif]

Doesn’t that get you a free burrito or something?

Good guess, John. How’d you figure that one out??? [snort.gif]

My recollection is that I heard about Adam&Diane from MikeOfficer. Another guy I followed from the very start.
Actually…before the very start. Mike suggested I should check out his Pinots (which was all he was making then).
Believe it was the '96 vintage was the first one. I ordered a case, liked the wines quite a lot. So signed up.
Think I first met Adam when I did a visit w/ Mike, where he was first started making the Carlisle wines.
It was probably several yrs later before I actually graced Adam w/ an official TomHillVisit. flirtysmile
When Adam heard the Parker was in town doing some tasting of SonomaCnty wines, he found out where
Parker was staying and then had the chutzpah to drop off several of his wines (maybe it was only one wine back then)
at Parker’s digs. Parker tasted it/them, liked it, and awarded them an 83 (remember…this was back in the old days
when an 83 was a good score). And the rest is history. Of course, TomHill was already there when Parker discovered
Siduri!!! neener
Tom

Looks like Adam is going to have to mount a plaque on that new addition to their house!

Perhaps a tank named after you, but I think you need NFL experience (Cowboys player) for that one.

That’s some real coin!

If you’d saved it, it could have gone toward partial down-payment on a Birthday weekend with C Fu!

champagne.gif

Piker. Those might be excessibe balla numbers if it were one year’s purchase.

Tom,

I was on a plane when you exceeded the 100k mark, otherwise I would have gotten on the phone with you. You are certainly the first to reach that mark for us — congratulations, and thank you.

There will definitely be something extra coming your way…

Cheers,

Adam Lee
Siduri Wines

Your first born?

Holy holy

Little Orphan Annie secret decoder ring?..book some time for yourself to be alone in the bathroom Tom [wink.gif]

So, Tom…have you had the 1994 Rose Vineyard pinot…the one that started it all?? It was in a squat bottle. As I recall, Adam reconsidered leaving the bottle at Parker’s hotel and went back to retrieve it, but he’d already left. Turned out pretty well.

Nope, Jim…didn’t ever have that one as I can recall.
Are you implying you were there before TomHill?? Hard to believe.
Tom

I’ll save you some time.

It says, “Be sure to drink your Siduri.”

Even if buying for people in your group . . . $100000/$40 per bottle = 2,500 bottles of Siduri! Wow.