Wine palate evolution diagram

Does anyone have a link to the wine palate evolution diagram. I swear I saw one posted here in a thread that showed a new wine palate starting out liking sweet whites and moving on to fruit forward reds, then to an AFWE palate and ultimately to an appreciation of all styles that are well made. I have searched several threads and can’t find it or else I saw it on some other wine blog.

Does that ring a bell with anyone?

Thanks

Sounds almost backwards to me, from an old declining palate point of view, except that sweet whites maybe should be sweet reds.

What I recall, at late stages it involves discovery of Burgundy, followed by despair at affordability, followed by Riesling and contentment.

P Hickner

Don’t have the actual diagram, but I believe this is the representative picture of the AFWE tongue:

That’s rough. Even more so than the pic, which is in a class of it’s own.

Straight from Boone’s Farm to 2007 S.Rhone and you left out Burgundy! Aren’t you supposed to think that’s the be-all and end-all at some point?

But still, excellent touch ending up with pink Zin!

Burgundy isn’t that great. It was hyped up by hipster somms to distract wall street bankers away from Jura.

Berry, Hilarious.

I haven’t participated in any of the categories though.

Boonesfarm.

I think. Otherwise chart is pretty good.

+1 champagne.gif

Kinda going full circle, Boonesfarm to Zin based Rose. Looks like I need to go direct to Costco Branded Champagne; hope it’s not total plonk!

Heres the Chard version - http://rickbakas.com/how-your-palate-evolves-appreciating-good-wine

I love this

Nailed it