Which bottle should I open for my BDay??

I am ready to open a great bottle and wanted to hear others opinions on which:

'06 magnum of Kapcsandy Roberta’s Reserve
'09 Harlan
'07 Maybach Materium
'09 Scarecrow

I am sure there will be several corks pulled but one of these will take center stage.

Happy Birthday, are we invited? champagne.gif

Nothing more ready to drink? I’d say all of 'em.

Well throw out the scarecrow its undrinkable. I would go with the Kapcsandy Roberta’s Reserve

would love to taste 09 harlan but 07 maybach might be my choice from that list?

As in closed down or not to your liking?

07 Maybach

This.

My birthday was last weekend. While your choice may be one of them, in my experience, the reality may be all of them.

I had the 07 Maybach in February. It was phenomenal. I wish I had more. Do it. Do it.

I’d say the Maybach or the Roberta’s. I had the 06 from bottle early this summer and it was singing.

Happy B-day !

Thanks for all the responses. I wish I had checked back but was too busy playing 45 holes of golf before the bday dinner. We ended up having the mag of Roberta’s reserve and the Harlan. I wanted to save the Maybach to drink with someone that knows Maybach.

The Harlan was excellent (97pt range) and the Roberta’s was very good (93-94pt range), but while decanting it the bottom of the magnum was filled with a purple goo?!? I was expecting residue not a jelly like substance at the bottom. STRANGE.

Other stand out was '08 Bure cab.

'07 Maybach

Ian - this has been haunting me. Did you ever figure out what was in the bottom of the Roberta’s bottle?

No idea!! I will open a new topic and see if one of the berserkers will give us an explanation.