Cayuse on deck; 09/03/2014

I hope I’m climbing the allocation ladder.

This credit card cycle is killing me. Bedrock, Ceritas, Littorai, Cayuse. I’ll probably get shut out of Dirty and Rowdy (but am hopeful for Unruly and Stinky). If Rhys or Liquid Farm come up too soon, I’m in even more trouble.

Cheers,
Warren

Farting Frog !! [wow.gif]

Just got done with Carlisle,Bedrock, Linne Calodo and Villa Creek! I will squeeze what is left on my credit card for my current offering.

Always a fun purchase.

I’m just glad that Cayuse gives you almost a month to make your purchase. Orders must be in by 10/1.

If anyone is suffering to badly with buying Cayuse i would be happy to take some of your allocation to ease your pain

I could have sworn I already ordered the 2010’s last year…no? My email offer was for 2010.

I just dislike the guessing game if not knowing what I’ll be allocated, and then having to wait a year to receive. But it is what it is.

Also hate the bundling.

To me there are very few wineries that have figured this out outside of Napa Cab.
Cayuse not only has figured out a way to build a 5 yr plus waiting list, introducing new limited wines to the fray while maintaining the elusive part and making you order 3 of something @$70 per (minimum) and SELLING OUT every vintage.
It’s like watching the soup Nazi, take your soup and shut up or ‘No soup for you!’

Do you have to guess? Honest question since i’m on the list one year.

I got the En Cerise last year… i just assume i get the same allocation this year? does it change from year to year?
i’ve heard you get what you got last year plus if you got wishlisted something, you get that as a regular allocation the following year…

You’ll be offered what you ordered last year. And what you were offered initially seems to be quite arbitrary. It’s the wishlist that gets murky and adds more uncertainty.

Has anyone received a “sorry, no Cayuse for you” email?

I joined the list December 2009, so I’m hoping I’ll have my first crack at a purchase soon… am I being overly optimistic?

When is the last time any of you got your allocation expanded? During the 2007 and 2008 vintages my allocation grew considerably but I’ve been stalled for a few years now.

Last 4 years, but I wish list every wine

i wishlisted everything last year b/c i was a first year on the lister, so i’m not surprised i didn’t get any expansion.
hopefully this time!

I’ve only been on the wait list for two years, so it looks like I won’t have to worry about it for a loooooong time, but I’m thinking it may be a pass if I finally get offered only one three-pack of something I’m not really interested in with the possibility of getting the same offer for several additional years. Maybe it won’t be so bad since I did get on the Horsepower list on the ground level - a little more pricey, but maybe a little more certain?

Hi

Long story but I have access through a third party to a large allocation, approx 30 bottles for around $3,000. If anyone is interested please IM me.

Their is a price though, I want one of the two three packs of Bionic frog. I will of course pay for it but it must be guaranteed. The allocation would be purchased directly from Cayuse so their is little risk for anyone interested

Alan

[snort.gif]

Is there a deposed Nigerian prince involved?

I have each of the past four years. I bought what I was initially offered, wish listed everything, and received one wish list item every year thereafter. I now get GOK, En Chamberlin, Camaspelo, Impulsivo, and Armada. I can’t sustain buying much more so I might drop some as I get others. I no longer wish list everything either.