2012 Rivers-Marie Napa Cabernet Sauvignon – $65/btl

2012 Rivers-Marie Corona Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon – $80/btl

2012 Rivers-Marie Calistoga Cabernet Sauvignon – $90/btl

2012 Rivers-Marie Panek Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon – $90/btl

2012 Rivers-Marie B. Thieriot Vineyard Chardonnay – $50/btl

2012 Rivers-Marie Sonoma Coast Chardonnay – $28/btl

*Ground shipping is included on all purchases

…and it begins.

sad to see that nearly 20% price jump on tha cab…

You said it!!

hmm. didn’t get an email… must be in waves?

This is gonna hurt. I can’t imagine we’ll look back and say “boy I bought way too much of that 2012”

Shipping and tax are included, not just the price of the wine

it was also included when it was $55…

Did someone mention that the Calistoga fruit is from Ramey?

And i’ve noticed an across the board increase for 2012 vintage… i guess the hype helps…

To be fair, the R-M Napa cab hasn’t had a price hike since at least the 2007 vintage.

Is the SC chard the same uber QPR as the SC Pinot?

Still I have some thoughts and reservations about it… I may regret later, but I am not sure I’d take the offer.

I think AG said Lore Vyd. Never heard of it.
I’m in for sure - sad this is no longer a value play, probably still has some headroom though…

is this the first time they released a sonoma coast chard?

Calistoga is some of the fruit Ramey used to get from Larkmead.

Oakville Terraces was sold and renamed Lore. That will be joining the line-up next year with the release of the 2013’s.

This is the first time we have made/offered a Sonoma Coast Chardonnay. We are playing with a few new fruit sources and wanted to check them out for a vintage or two before SVD’ing them.

Sweet Jesus, I used to love that Ramey Larkmead, this seems pretty exciting. Will, I just sent you an email about mags for Baby Boy Bz circa 2012.

While I don’t like price hikes, I think there is a still a lot of value here. I am a buyer. I just had the 08 and loved it.

I had planned on going pretty deep in 2012 due to my daughter’s birth year, but may have to dial back some due to some budgeting. I’ve enjoyed just about every RM I’ve had, so I will have to analyze which ones I want, and how much.

Anyone have notes on the Calistoga Cab?