200g pasta (macaroni, penne, route pazze etc.)
400ml Créme double
100-200ml heavy cream
1 bay leave
50-60g sourdough bread (2-3 days old)
2 tbsp grain mustard
1 little bunch dill
1.Pour 400ml of double cream + 100-200ml heavy cream into a saucepan, add 300-400g of salmon, a little black pepper and a bay leaf and bring almost to the boil. Lower the heat and let the salmon cook gently for about 10 minutes until the flesh comes apart with ease, then remove from the heat.
2. Cook pasta for around 10min. In a food processor, blitz 50g of sourdough bread to coarse crumbs with a large handful of dill.
3. Remove the salmon from the sauce after 9-10 and set beside.
4. Season the cream with two tablespoons of grain mustard and a little salt.
5. Drain pasta and tip into a baking dish
6. Break salmon it into large pieces, discarding any skin as you go, then tuck the fish into the pasta.
7. Pour cream over the salmon and pasta.
8. Scatter the herb crumbs over the pasta. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 200C/400F until the crumbs are golden and lightly crisp.
9. Taste also great on Day 2. ENJOY
Category: Berlin Kitchen