10 anchovies, chopped
3-4 cloves of garlic crushed
good amount of olive oil
2 egg yolks
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp tabasco (I used chilli flakes)
dash pasta cooking water (optional)
1 cup dried bread crumbs
1.In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, warm oil. Add anchovies, garlic and red pepper flakes; cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
2. Stir in bread crumbs and cook until golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Voila. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook according to package instructions; drain well, reserving some of the pasta water
4. In a large bowl, stir together egg yolks, fish sauce, hot sauce.
5. Add hot pasta and toss well, adding more pasta water if the mixture looks dry or unevenly yellow. You want the yolk to evenly coat the pasta but you don’t want it to be soupy. Add bread crumb mixture and parsley and toss well.
6. Finally add a dash of lemon and olive oil. ENJOY
Category: Berlin Kitchen