2.2g chicken poulet princesse
250g chestnuts vaccumed
500-600 fingerling potatoes or La Ratte
1.Chopp the chestnuts in a food-prozessor
2. Combine chopped chestnuts and soft butter. Also add salt&pepper.
3. Wrapp in clingfilm and put in frige for 2h or freezer for 45min.
4. Add the halved potatoes to an oven-proven form
5. Slice the cold butter and add the butter carefully under the skin of the chicken, breast and legs.
6. Add the chicken on top of the potatoes and add the rest of the butter to the potatoes. Put in the oven for 60-75min. by 200C/400F
7. Drizzle regularly with butter.
8. Rich, but delicious. ENJOY
Category: Berlin Kitchen