220g swedish Västerbotten cheese grated
200g double cream
Pastry: 200g flour, 130g cold butter, 1 egg yolk, 2-3 tbsp cold water, pinch salt
1.Combine flour, cold butter, egg yolk, salt cold water with hand/machine and make a ball. Wrapp in clingfilm and put in fridge for 2h
2. After 2h roll out the dough
3. Put in a Quiche form. Then put it for 30min in the fridge
4. Meanwhile combine 3 eggs with double cream, cayenne, salt
5. After 30min. put some holes in the dough with a fork
6. Add baking paper&dry beans on top and blind bake the dough for 15min in the pre-heated oven by 200C/400F . After 15min. remove the beans&baking paper and put the dough for additional 5m in the oven
7. After the 5min. add cheese on the dough.
8. Finally add the cream and put in the oven for around 25min.
9. Serve lukewarm with salad or cold like the swedish people with sour cream&orange lumpfish roe. ENJOY
Category: Berlin Kitchen