leftover braised beef oxtail/chunks etc
150g cold butter in cubes
250ml cold water
1.Combine flour, eggs, butter, salt, cold water and make a ball by machine or by hand
2. Wrapp the dough in clingfilm and put in the fridge for 3h
3. Cut the dough by halve and roll out one halve and put in an oven proven form
4. Make some holes in the bottom of the dough with a fork
5. Add the meat which you cut you with 2 forks like pulled beef
6. Also add any leftover vegetables and leftover sauce
7. Roll out the second halve of the dough and add on top.
8. Make a little hole in the middle of the dough, so that the steam could escape
9. In addition brush the dough with egg yolk.
10. Put in the pre-heated oven by 200C/400F for 30-40min. ENJOY
Category: Berlin Kitchen